The USA.gov’s team launched a new analytics dashboard that shows the top pages and topics that are trending on USA.gov and USA.gov/espanol. This gives agencies a better window into the information the public needs most so they can prioritize that information and make it more accessible to their users. — via USA.gov
Guidance on building better digital services in government
Popular Guides and Resources
- Checklist of Requirements for Federal Websites and Digital Services — The relevant laws, policies, and regulations for federal agencies.
- Eight Principles of Mobile-Friendliness — Following these principles will help you make your site more usable and user-friendly.
- Guide to the Paperwork Reduction Act — A plain language guide which answers the most common questions to the PRA
- Required Web Content and Links — A list of required links that all federal websites need to have
- USWDS Maturity Model — How to adopt the design system incrementally and design and build better digital experiences.