Brings together government user experience practitioners to create better user-centered products for the public.
Connect with us
Government employees and contractors with an official .gov or .mil email are eligible to join.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join. Include Join the User Experience Community in the subject line .Join 1,969 User Experience community members
Join other government user experience practitioners and learn how to make better user-centered products. Members of the User Experience Community of Practice can:
- Ask questions and learn how other agencies are creating great user experiences!
- Find out how to conduct valuable user research with little (or no) budget!
- Meet other government usability practitioners!
- Share your own successes and tips!
What We Do
- Create case studies of why UX works!
- Webinars and educational sessions for government web managers, usability specialists, project managers, etc…
- User Experience (UX) networking events
- Connect people to useful UX resources
Who We Are
Our community welcomes program managers, subject matter experts, designers, developers, writers and others interested in creating efficient, effective and useful technologies.
The Communities of Practice are hosted by digital.gov, a service of the Technology Transformation Services (TTS) within the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA is a federal agency subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and must comply with requests for records made under FOIA. As a result, all communications made on this Communities of Practice LISTSERV are subject to release under FOIA.
When participating in this CoP, follow Digital.gov Community Guidelines.