Join other federal user experience practitioners and learn how to make better user-centered products.
Send an email from your official government email to email@example.com, with “Join UX Community” in the subject line.
Jean Fox (BLS) and Silvia Salazar (NIH)
Members of the User Experience Community of Practice can:
- Ask questions and learn how other agencies are creating great user experiences!
- Find out how to conduct valuable user research with little (or no) budget!
- Meet other government usability practitioners!
- Share your own successes and tips!
Who we are
Our members include more than 1,100 federal, state, and local U.S. government employees and contractors with a valid .gov or .mil email address. We welcome program managers, subject matter experts, designers, developers, writers and others interested in creating efficient, effective and useful technologies.
What we do
- Create case studies of why UX works!
- Training for government Web managers, usability specialists, project managers, etc…
- User Experience (UX) networking events
- Connect people to useful UX resources