Government employees and contractors only.
To join, email ANALYZE-OPTIMIZE-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.GSA.GOV with nothing in the subject.
In government, those with analytics as part of their duties are faced with a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Technologies, strategies, and tools change regularly. This community aims to uncover best practices, case studies, tips, and tools for web analytics and optimization.
What We Do
We run quarterly meetings and trainings, engage in collaborative discussion, and send general emails with updates on new technology and trends.
Who We Are
We’re federal website analysts, developers, content strategists, user experience (UX) designers, communications professionals, or any and everyone else who use data to improve the public’s interaction with federal sites.
- FedRAMP & DAP Case Study Part 1: Assessing Analytics Strategy (07/28/2021)
- Digital Meets Culture: Getting Your Culture in Line With Your Digital Strategy (07/15/2021)
- 2021 User Experience Summit (06/22/2021)
- Plain Language Webinar: Using Words to Build Better Digital Experiences (06/09/2021)
- How Testing Your Documents Can Improve Plain Language Compliance (04/14/2021)
The Communities of Practice are hosted by digital.gov, a service of the Technology Transformation Services (TTS) within the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA is a federal agency subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and must comply with requests for records made under FOIA. As a result, all communications made on this Communities of Practice LISTSERV are subject to release under FOIA.
When participating in this CoP, follow Digital.gov Community Guidelines.
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »