During the October 2023 monthly call, the U.S. Web Design System team shared the progress we’re making on usability research with people who have disabilities.
This month we’ll discuss:
- More results from our usability research on Design System components
- Changes we’re making based on the findings
- Continuing to publish what we learn
- Operationalizing and improving on a transparent research process
- Best practices for usability testing with participants who have disabilities
This event is best suited for: Anyone who uses the U.S. Web Design System. This event will have an accessibility and usability focus.
- Dan Williams — Product Lead, USWDS
- Anne Petersen — Experience Design Lead, USWDS
- Jacline Contrino — UX Researcher, USWDS
Join our Communities of Practice
This event is part of a monthly series that takes place on the third Thursday of each month. Don’t forget to set a placeholder on your personal calendar for our future events this year.
About the USWDS
The U.S. Web Design System is a toolkit of principles, guidance, and code to help government teams design and build accessible, mobile-friendly websites backed by user research and modern best practices.