Join GSA’s 10x team as they discuss using creative incentives to increase public participation in user research.
In this session, we’ll cover:
- Common barriers to conducting research with the public
- What 10x discovered about creative incentives, including paid compensation
- How incentives support agencies' diversity, equity, and inclusion goals
- Possible risks of public participation in user research
- Successful approaches to compensation by teams at GSA/TTS
The 10x team will also discuss what they have planned for the next phase and answer your questions.
This event is best suited for: Web managers and user experience (UX) practitioners of all levels of experience, from beginners to experts
- Matt Dobson - Product Manager, 10x
- Robert Jolly - Product Manager, 10x
- Beth Martin - Digital Services Expert (UX Designer), Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
You may also be interested in:
- Doing research at TTS: Compensating user research participants
- 18F Methods: Compensation, a - foundational method for practicing design research
- Paying incentives for federal user research
The UX Community of Practice is a group of managers, subject matter experts, designers, developers, writers and others interested in creating efficient, effective and useful technologies. Join the UX Community.
The Web Managers Community of Practice is a group of government employees who manage government websites and digital services. They work to create a trusted, seamless online experience for all. Join the Web Managers Community.