Resources on Accessibility
- 18F Accessibility Guide—A resource for developing accessible products.
- Accessibility for Teams—A guide to making products more accessible for everyone.
- An Introduction to USWDS 2.0—A design system for the federal government.
- Bilingual Glossaries, Dictionaries, and Style Guides —Governmentwide resources to make communicating government information to multilingual audiences easier and more consistent.
- Federal Social Media Accessibility Toolkit Hackpad
- Improving the Accessibility of Social Media in Government
- PlainLanguage.gov—A guide to making copy clear and easy to understand.
- The Section 508 Standards
- Web Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)—A single shared standard for web content accessibility, developed in the open to meet the needs of individuals, organizations, and governments internationally