Join user experience gurus from the Internal Revenue Service as they share how they collect user feedback and use web analytics to improve Free File, one of the IRS’s most widely used applications.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Design a user feedback survey
- Continuously monitor, analyze, and use user feedback and web analytics to make better decisions
- Make the case for changes to managers and others who who may not have analytics expertise
- Turn actionable data into insights and make enhancements to your website and digital services
- Ensure your team has the key skills in place to do this type of work
This event is best suited for: All levels of experience, from beginners to experts
- Samuel Chapman — Digital User Experience Analyst, Internal Revenue Service
- Kira Prin — Product Development Specialist, Internal Revenue Service
- How to Redesign a 19-Year-old Legacy Application Using Agile and User Experience Methodologies
The Web Managers Community of Practice is a group of government employees who manage government websites and digital services. They work to create a trusted, seamless online experience for all. Join the Web Managers Community.
The Web Analytics Community aims to uncover best practices, case studies, tips, and tools for web analytics and optimization. We are federal website analysts, developers, content strategists, user experience (UX) designers, communications professionals, or any and everyone else who use data to improve the public’s interaction with federal sites. Join the Web Analytics and Optimization Community.