Resources on Mobile
- A Guide to Creating Mobile-Friendly Websites —Five tactics for improving the performance of your website
- An Introduction to USWDS 2.0—A design system for the federal government.
- Connected Government Act —As of July of 2018, all new and redesigned agency websites are required to be mobile friendly.
- Eight Principles of Mobile-Friendliness—Following these principles will help you make your site more usable and user-friendly.
- Mobile Application Development Program
- Mobile Development Strategies
- Mobile SOW and Developer Qualifications
- Mobile User Experience Guidelines —Six user experience guidelines for creating a mobile product.