Resources on Design
- 18F Accessibility Guide—A resource for developing accessible products.
- 18F Guide to Product Management—Best practices on doing product management well
- 18F Methods—A collection of tools that describe how teams can put human-centered design into practice.
- Accessibility for Teams—A guide to making products more accessible for everyone.
- Addressing Barriers to User-Centered Design—An overview of the most common barriers and how federal agencies might address them.
- An Introduction to USWDS 2.0—A design system for the federal government.
- The basics of human-centered design in government—How the Lab at OPM drives innovation through design education
- USWDS Maturity Model—How to adopt the design system incrementally and design and build better digital experiences.