View the slides (PowerPoint, 2.7 MB, 161 pages)
Experts from The National Institutes of Health (NIH), Office of Personnel Management (OPM), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Small Business Administration (SBA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), General Services Administration (GSA), and Department of Energy (DOE) will share strategies for succeeding at working, managing, supervising, hiring, collaborating, communicating, and more!
- History of Telework
- Benefits and Challenges
Strategies and tools to overcome challenges and achieve success
- Connections and communication
- Work/life balance
- Supervising and managing
- Hiring and onboarding
- Stuart Bender — Director, USDA Office of Ethics, USDA
- Lauren Giacalone — Performance Management Consultant, OPM
- Alex Harrington — Operations Manager & Senior Advisor, DHS
- Joellen Jarrett — Chief Learning Officer, Division Chief, Organizational Effectiveness, SBA
- Alexander Koudry — Program Manager - Center for Information Technology Access (CITA), GSA
- Jonathan Lappin — Chief, Strategic Workforce Analytics and Engagement Branch, NIH, HHS
- Catie Miller — Manager of Strategic Communications, GSA
- Andrew Nielson — Director of the Government-wide IT Accessibility Program, Office of Government-wide Policy, GSA
- Rizwan Shah — Organizational Culture Advisor, DOE
- Kim Wittenberg — Health Scientist Administrator, AHRQ, HHS
Note that registration is required for attendance and restricted to federal employees. Registrants must register with their federal email address to receive admission. There is no fee, but registration will assist with planning and capacity limitations.
This talk is hosted by The Federal Leadership and Professional Development Community of Practice (CoP). This community hosts seminars throughout the year for a broad federal audience that includes: budding leaders who wish to lead where they are, individuals striving to attain leadership positions one day, those managing leadership development programs, and seasoned leaders wishing to learn from other federal leaders.
Have questions about this event or future events? Send us an email at email@example.com