Join us for an exciting virtual event as we celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month! The Multilingual Community of Practice is trying out a new format this time: A panel discussion with experts from different agencies who will share how they’ve used social media to reach Hispanic/Latinx audiences during emergencies and COVID-19. You’ll have a chance to be a part of the conversation by asking questions to the panelists. We hope to see you there!
Speakers and Panelists
- Fedora Braverman, National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Javier Chavez, U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM)
- Georgeta Dragoiu, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Laura Godfrey, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
- Claire Loxsom, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
This talk is hosted by the Multilingual Community of Practice and Digital.gov. The Multilingual CoP is a group of federal, state, and local government digital professionals working to expand and improve digital content in languages other than English.