Join us for an exciting virtual event as we celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month! The Multilingual Community of Practice is trying out a new format this time: A panel discussion with experts from different agencies who will share how they’ve used social media to reach Hispanic/Latinx audiences during emergencies and COVID-19. You’ll have a chance to be a part of the conversation by asking questions to the panelists. We hope to see you there!
Speakers and Panelists
- Fedora Braverman, National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Javier Chavez, U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM)
- Georgeta Dragoiu, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Laura Godfrey, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
- Claire Loxsom, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
This talk is hosted by the Multilingual Community of Practice and Digital.gov. The Multilingual CoP is a group of federal, state, and local government digital professionals working to expand and improve digital content in languages other than English.
Have questions about this event or future events? Send us an email at email@example.com