Join the U.S. Web Design System (USWDS) team to learn more about the complete lifecycle of a USWDS component.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to suggest a new component
- What to expect throughout the proposal process
- What comes next in the component’s lifecycle
This event is best suited for: Developers and designers (all levels)
- Dan Williams — Product Lead, USWDS
- Anne Petersen — Experience Design Lead, USWDS
- Amy Leadem — Developer, USWDS Contractor
Join our Communities of Practice
This event is part of a monthly series that takes place on the third Thursday of each month. Don’t forget to set a placeholder on your personal calendar for our future events this year.
About the USWDS
The U.S. Web Design System is a toolkit of principles, guidance, and code to help government teams design and build accessible, mobile-friendly websites backed by user research and modern best practices.