The Foundations for Evidence-Based Policymaking Act of 2018 (Evidence Act) requires federal agencies to undertake a number of activities to build and use evidence.
Join GSA’s Office of Evaluation Sciences (OES) as they present their digital forms evaluation project and share how five GSA offices and the public worked together to improve federal forms.
In this session, we’ll discuss:
- How to build and use evidence in the federal government
- How to evaluate the impact of form changes
- Key takeaways and next steps in form evaluation
We’ll also share two case studies:
- Proof-of-concept evaluation with a model form
- Evaluation of a form change in the field
This event is best suited for web managers, forms managers, and evaluators of all levels of experience — from beginners to experts.
- Mary Clair Turner - Behavioral Scientist, Office of Evaluation Sciences, GSA
- Stephanie Permut - Associate Fellow, Office of Evaluation Sciences, GSA
- Blair Read - Associate Fellow, Office of Evaluation Sciences, GSA
The Web Analytics Community aims to uncover best practices, case studies, tips, and tools for web analytics and optimization. We are federal website analysts, developers, content strategists, user experience (UX) designers, communications professionals, or any and everyone else who use data to improve the public’s interaction with federal sites. Join the Web Analytics and Optimization Community.
The Web Managers Community of Practice is a group of government employees who manage government websites and digital services. They work to create a trusted, seamless online experience for all. Join the Web Managers Community.