Join us for a panel discussion on measuring your communications and outreach programs and efforts. Panelists include federal employees from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Department of State.
In this session, you will gain insight into how these agencies:
- Measure blended communication campaigns
- Use key performance indicators (KPI) to evaluate select channels
- Use tools and methods to access and measure data
- Use data to tell stories, share results, and demonstrate impact
- Alexis Lennon — Foreign Affairs Officer, Office of Science and Technology Cooperation, Department of State
- Amy Thompson — Director of the Office of Communications, FDIC
- Raashee Erry — White House Presidential Innovation Fellow (PIF), General Services Administration (GSA)
The Federal Communicators Network is a group of federal employees from different agencies and specialties dedicated to the goals of improving communication and understanding among all people, and helping make government more effective. Join the Federal Communicators Network Community of Practice.
Have questions about this event or future events? Send us an email at email@example.com