Government agencies are continually being expected to digitally transform their businesses to better meet the needs of their customers, while also keeping costs low. Balancing these priorities can be overwhelming, making it difficult to know where to start.
Learn about a Digital End-to-End Efficiency (DEEE) Framework at the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Bureau of the Fiscal Service, Office of Financial Innovation and Transformation (FIT), and discover how you can get started digitizing and automating your processes.
This session will cover a range of key concepts such as:
- What to look for when selecting a process to maximize cost savings;
- Why human-centered design (HCD) is critical for your analysis; and
- What pain points represent the greatest opportunity for efficiency gains.
Department of the Treasury; Bureau of the Fiscal Service, Office of Financial Innovation and Transformation
- Jesrael Lopez — Program Manager
- Bernadette Goodwin — Acting Executive Architect
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Beth Martin — User Experience Lead, and co-lead of the Web Managers Community of Practice
About the Web Managers Community of Practice
The Web Managers Community of Practice is a group of government employees who manage government websites and digital services. They work to create a trusted, seamless online experience for all.
Have questions about this event or future events? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org