In this webinar, we’ll talk to members of various agencies to find out how analytics programs and tools are governed at that agency. Each agency has its own way of determining which tools are used, methods of implementation, which personnel get access, how deployment and support are handled, and where responsibilities lie.
Attendees will learn:
- What tools agencies use and how they got them approved
- Which divisions analytics practitioners usually work in
- How that agency approaches an analytics strategy
- How the implementation and support structures work
- What barriers practitioners face when trying to implement analytics tools and strategy
The Digital Analytics Program (DAP) offers advanced, easy web analytics to federal agencies. DAP is run by the Office of Products and Programs in the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA).
Have questions about this event or future events? Send us an email »