The White House launched a hub for consumer-facing tools across the federal government, and they want to feature your agency’s tools that can help make people’s lives easier.
As of now, they are featuring tools from these agencies:
- Department of Education’s College Scorecard
- Department of Energy’s Hybrid Car Calculator & Home Energy Yardstick
- Department of Agriculture’s Local Farmer’s Market Map
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Credit Card Agreement
- Patent and Trademark Office’s Patent Litigation Resource Center
Check out the tools and let them know about the tools that should be added.
Ori Hoffer is a Public Affairs Specialist at the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA).
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »