Open to the public.
The U.S. Web Design System is a design system that’s built to grow — to help teams build better, more engaging websites for the American public. As a community, we’re committed to making USWDS the right choice for any federal website.
#uswds-public channel in our Slack at chat.18f.gov. Once approved, you will be added as a single-channel guest into the TTS-GSA Slack.
Who We Are
The U.S. Web Design System is an active open source community of government engineers, content specialists, and designers. Our contributors, both in and out of government, support dozens of agencies and nearly 200 websites. Learn more about contributing »
Community Manager: Dan Williams, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
What we do
We support the U.S. Web Design System’s efforts to make it easier to build accessible, mobile-friendly government websites for the American public.
- The U.S. Web Design System
- USWDS on GitHub
- Join the USWDS Slack
- Follow @USWDS on Twitter
- Email the USWDS team
- View our training video playlist
- Accessible Digital Content: Tips and Tricks (05/26/2021)
- USWDS & Accessibility: Creating More Inclusive Federal Websites (05/20/2021)
- USWDS Monthly Call - April 2021 (04/15/2021)
- How Testing Your Documents Can Improve Plain Language Compliance (04/14/2021)
- USWDS Monthly Call - March 2021 (03/18/2021)
- Plain Language: Accessibility for Content (03/10/2021)
- USWDS Monthly Call - February 2021 (02/18/2021)
The Communities of Practice are hosted by digital.gov, a service of the Technology Transformation Services (TTS) within the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA is a federal agency subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and must comply with requests for records made under FOIA. As a result, all communications made on this Communities of Practice LISTSERV are subject to release under FOIA.
When participating in this CoP, follow Digital.gov Community Guidelines.
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »