Battle Royale: Mobile Web Versus Mobile Apps
When agency folks gather together to talk about mobile gov, the number one question asked is, “Should we do a mobile app or a mobile web site?”
To help people with that question, we became fight promoters and sponsored
THE BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!
Mobile Web Vs. Mobile Apps
Two champions debated this hot topic:
- Neil Bonner, from the Transportation Security Administration, is a proponent of mobile websites.
- Mike Pulsifer, Department of Labor, is a firm believer in the value of mobile apps.
View the debate and come away with the RIGHT answer for your agency.
- Learn the pros and cons of mobile apps and mobile websites
- Identify which is better to meet your needs
- Review best practices for each