DigitalGov User Experience Resources
We want to help you make better digital products. We believe that a little user research makes government a lot better.
DigitalGov’s user experience resources provide tools for federal employees on how to:
- Make products and services more user-friendly
- Save money via user research
- Create successful experiences
Four User Experience Resources to Help You
1. Usability Starter Kit
Get help creating your own usability tests, download presentations you can use, get templates and more in our Usability Starter Kit.
2. Usability Case Studies
Our Usability Case Studies are filled with Before and After screenshots of government products improved by user research.
3. API Usability Evaluation
For more than a year the API Usability Evaluations have been connecting agency API teams to developers, giving them valuable user feedback from real customers.
4. Federal User Experience Survey
See the results of our federal-wide User Experience Survey and learn about government user research trends, interests and challenges.
- 2014 Federal User Experience Survey
- 2013 Federal User Experience Survey (PowerPoint presentation, 282 KB, 22 slides)