State of Federal RPA Report
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the adoption and impact of RPA in the Federal Government.
Reading time: 1 minute
Published by the Federal RPA CoP, The State of Federal RPA provides a comprehensive and insightful analysis of the adoption and impact of RPA in the Federal Government. Based on detailed maturity assessments that the CoP conducts with government agencies, the report describes the maturity and growth of RPA Programs to convey agency progress in digital transformation and automation.
Specifically, the report:
- Provides a standardized framework for measuring RPA Program maturity
- Establishes a baseline to measure RPA Program growth on an annual basis
- Creates a methodology for gauging the Government-Wide impact of RPA on Federal strategies
- Identifies incremental and obtainable steps to mature Federal RPA Programs
- Acknowledges barriers to RPA adoption