Come learn about backlogs and how they can support iterative development practices that focus on delivering value to users. Speakers will share case studies from Touchpoints, GSA SmartPay, and Search.gov.
In this session, we’ll discuss:
- What is a backlog?
- Why is a backlog necessary?
- How is a backlog managed?
This event is best suited for: web managers, product managers, program managers, designers and developers at all levels.
- Ryan Wold - Innovation Specialist, Touchpoints, GSA
- Andrew Lee - Business Management Specialist, SmartPay, GSA
- Dawn McCleskey - Program Manager, Search.gov, GSA**
- Web Managers Community co-lead, Beth A. Martin - Digital Services Expert (UX Designer), Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
You may also be interested in:
- Agile fundamentals
- Foundations of Agile, Part I
- Foundations of Agile, Part II
- Search.gov roadmap
- U.S. Web Design System roadmap: August 2023 monthly call
The Web Managers Community of Practice is a group of government employees who manage government websites and digital services. They work to create a trusted, seamless online experience for all. Join the Web Managers Community.