Performance Goals for Government Services / August 2018 Inter-agency Emerging Citizen Technology Meeting
Monday, August 06, 2018 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET
Hosted by Digital.gov and the Emerging Citizen Technology Office (ECTO)
This meeting is for government employees and will be held in-person and online.
Please register with your .gov or .mil email account.
The U.S. Federal Emerging Technology monthly meeting serves as an active reporting and collaboration session designed to share knowledge and forge consensus to build shared resources for emerging technologies for government services including Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Virtual/Augmented Reality, Blockchain, and Social Technology.
The focus this month is on performance goals, including:
- How agencies can align their emerging technology for government services programs with Cross-Agency Priority Goals (CAP Goals) on Performance.gov and other strategic priorities.
- Developing shared FY19 performance metrics and goals for our inter-agency emerging technology initiatives.
Welcome and Introductions
- Justin Herman, U.S. General Services Administration
Brief Inter-agency Communities Update
- Artificial Intelligence
- Robotic Process Automation
- Virtual/Augmented Reality
Inter-agency Initiatives Update
- 100 Federal Emerging Tech Leaders Initiative / ECTO Governance Assembly
- Training and Education / Emerging Technology Leadership Series
- Academic Research Outreach
- Open Data for Artificial Intelligence
- Venture Capital Advisory Group
- Emerging Technology for Government Services and Performance Goals
New Business and Open Questions