Join us for our next monthly call on Friday, July 6, 2018 at 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT for our monthly conversation with fellow designers and developers across the government.
This month, the U.S. Web Design System team will share what’s coming up in USWDS version 2.0, which is set to launch later this summer.
Coming in USWDS 2.0
- Practical, accessible color system
- Regularized, predictable type scale
- Global spacing units
- Simplified 12-column layout grid
- Modular, mobile-first atomic utility classes
- and more…
NOTE: This event will be held over YouTube LIVE. To ask questions during the event, you will need to create a YouTube channel (profile) prior to the event.
- View the U.S. Web Design System at https://designsystem.digital.gov/
- Participate in the project »
- Follow @USWDS on Twitter