The U.S. Currency Education Program used research, prototyping, and user-feedback to develop a mobile app to teach young students about money.
As a Public Communications Specialist with the Federal Reserve Board’s U.S. Currency Education Program, Ayjah manages the program’s social media portfolio, orchestrates targeted email outputs, develops and edits content placed on uscurrency.gov, and is instrumental in the program’s response to public inquiries.
- Introducing the New Robotic Process Automation Community of Practice
- How Presidential Innovation Fellows and 18F Support One Another in Agencies
- Presidential Innovation Fellows Join FDA to Advance Digital Health
- Introducing USWDS 2.0
- Web Analytics: Why the Users Metric Just Got More Complicated
- DAP Learning Series: Using the analytics.usa.gov API — May 23, 2pm ET
- U.S. Web Design System: May Monthly Call — May 23, 2pm ET
- Mobile Community of Practice Spring Meeting — May 28, 9am ET