The U.S. Currency Education Program used research, prototyping, and user-feedback to develop a mobile app to teach young students about money.
As a Public Communications Specialist with the Federal Reserve Board’s U.S. Currency Education Program, Ayjah manages the program’s social media portfolio, orchestrates targeted email outputs, develops and edits content placed on uscurrency.gov, and is instrumental in the program’s response to public inquiries.
- Get Your Idea Funded Through 10x
- Introducing a Guide to the Paperwork Reduction Act
- Building Trust with Users Through Open Communication and Feedback
- Introducing the New Robotic Process Automation Community of Practice
- How Presidential Innovation Fellows and 18F Support One Another in Agencies
- U.S. Web Design System: How to Migrate Your Site to USWDS 2 — July 18, 2pm ET
- American Tech Series, Part Two: Advancing User-centric Design in Government — July 23, 2pm ET
- DevOps Community of Practice Monthly Meeting — July 23, 2pm ET