Spanish language style guides are resources for government employees, translators, and communications professionals who work with the government to improve the way we communicate with the public in Spanish. The guide contains information on grammar and style issues as well as glossaries to standardize the use of Spanish across government.
The 2014 GSA/ANLE Agreement (PDF, 214 KB, 4 pages)
Guides and Glossaries
- Frequently Mistranslated English Terms
- Information Technology Terms
- Spanish Health Care Terms in the United States
- Bilingual Glossaries, Dictionaries, and Style Guides—Governmentwide resources to make communicating government information to multilingual audiences easier and more consistent.
- Internet Resources—A list of resources in Spanish.