Join IT Modernization Centers of Excellence Director of Workforce Solutions, Nina Bianchi, in this two-hour in-person workshop to explore trends and barriers in the federal workforce transformation. You will learn insights identified from over 80 human-centered management workshops that Nina has led in the federal government since joining as a Presidential Innovation Fellow in September 2017. This workshop will be interactive and include collaborative human-centered brainstorming activities to help drive solutions that grow lifelong learning in the government.
Let’s imagine a future where the federal government is the employer of choice for the next generation of leaders. We’ll tackle some questions, such as: How do we cultivate an environment of lifelong learning in the government where all stakeholders win?, and How might we foster learning cultures to meet evolving talent roles within the federal government?
We’ll also examine various themes and topics, including:
- the notion that transformation relies on a culture that embraces innovation;
- that the adoption of emerging technology is made possible because ongoing learning is accessible and attractive;
- and that a world-class government culture is achievable if it inspires employees at every level to focus on results, and it invests in continuous improvement to modernize agency operations.
- Technology Transformation Begins With People: Closing the Human-Technology Gap
- A Successful, Vibrant, and Productive Career for Federal Employees, a recap article about the 2019 Summer White House Workforce Data Interoperability Sprint
- Employee Engagement Workshops for the Future of Federal Data, Dashboards, and Storytelling, a recap article of innovative federal engagement strategies
- Five Keys to a Successful Google Team
NOTE: In-person tickets are limited and going quickly, so sign-up fast!
Questions about this event or future events? Send them to email@example.com.
Our team will send a reminder email prior to the event.
Have questions about this event or future events? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org