Search.gov is a self-service, plug-and-play search solution that federal agencies can use to provide a high-quality search experience to their website’s users.
In this online event, we’ll provide a basic overview of Search.gov’s essential features and tour its Admin Center.
What we’ll cover
- Creating an account, adding a site, and managing users
- Setting up your search: defining Domains to search; refining results through Collections; curating results through Best Bets, pulling in social media content – blogs, photos, videos, and more!
- Analyzing searchers’ behavior through analytics
- Branding your results page and deciding which features to turn on
- Indexing your content with Search.gov and activating your search
- Search Site Launch Guide
- Everything You Need to Know About Indexing with Search.gov
- Previous Training Sessions
Search.gov is a service of the General Services Administration, supporting the search boxes on over 2,000 websites, across 30% of federal domains.
For more information about Search.gov, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 202-969-7426.
Questions about this event or future events? Send them to email@example.com.
Have questions about this event or future events? Send us an email »