Open to any government employee.
To join, email FedRPAfirstname.lastname@example.org with
Subscribe RPA in the subject.
Open to the public.
To join, email PubRPAemail@example.com with
Subscribe PubRPA in the subject.
The RPA Community of Practice (CoP) helps individual agencies overcome the technical, management, and operational challenges that arise in designing and deploying an effective RPA program. This includes important initiatives like designing common federal standards for credentialing, ensuring privacy and security, and designing common management metrics to gauge RPA’s government-wide impact.
What We Do
The CoP helps agencies convert RPA enthusiasm into action. Specifically, the CoP helps agencies develop programs that are cost-effective and auditable, avoid common pitfalls, and make a significant impact. The CoP hosts frequent knowledge-sharing events and publishes valuable guidance on best practices.
Who We Are
The RPA CoP comprises leaders across the federal government who share a passion for RPA.
Gerard Badorrek (General Services Administration (GSA)) Chief Financial Officer is the RPA CoP Chair and executive sponsor.
Jim Geoghegan (GSA) manages the RPA community: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The community is organized into 10 practice areas, with subject matter experts from across the federal government.
- Privacy: Richard Spiedel (GSA); Marcela Souaya (GSA)
- Credentialing: Jennifer Hill, Treasury Office of Financial Innovation & Transformation (FIT)
- IT Platform: Shang-Jeo Gaublomme, Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Security Policy: Frank Greenwell, Federal Reserve Board (FRB); David Harris, Department of the Interior (DOI)
- Operating Model/Center of Excellence (CoE): James Gregory, Department of Homeland Security (DHS); Anju Anand, National Science Foundation (NSF); Pam Wolfe, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- HR Impact, Culture, Change Management, Comms: Veronica Villalobos, Office of Personnel Management (OPM); Marianne Ndekey, Office of Personnel Management (OPM); A’ndrea Jones, Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Management Reporting & Business Value: James Geoghegan, (GSA); Kate Mishra, (HUD)
- Process Selection, Use Case, and Automation Sharing: Erica Thomas, Office of the Secretary of Defense (DOD), Bo Shevchik, Federal Reserve System (Bank of St. Louis)
- Operations Management: James Gregory, (GSA)
- Development: Christine Gex, Department of the Army (DOD); Margaret Moon, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
When participating in this CoP, follow Digital.gov Etiquette Guidelines. Respect your peers, use plain language, be patient, practice constructive criticism, and stay organized. By participating in this CoP conversation, you agree to abide by the TTS Code of Conduct.
If you wish to unsubscribe, send an email to FedRPAemail@example.com
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »