“… I have never seen so many people of all ages walking around our civic spaces and small businesses interacting as I have this morning. Teens catching them. People catching them in line for coffee. Moms outsmarting their kids. Local youths teaching my toddler how to throw a ball. Full grown adults. Marines. Kids on scooters. Kids on bikes. 20-somethings walking in packs. How are other small towns faring? Awesome to be outside right now building a community over something so silly and fun.
Paul Ollig is Chief of Interpretation and Education at National Mall and Memorial Parks.
- Presidential Innovation Fellows Join FDA to Advance Digital Health
- Introducing USWDS 2.0
- Web Analytics: Why the Users Metric Just Got More Complicated
- Q&A With Ryan Day About GSA’s API Strategy
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- DAP Learning Series: Using the Advanced Analysis Tool — April 24, 1pm ET
- Indexing with Search.gov — April 25, 1pm ET
- Innovative Approaches to the Opioid Crisis — April 30, 8am ET