The BusinessUSA smartphone app consolidates a wide-ranging amount of business information and resources from across the U.S. federal government. The tools in the app are created to help small businesses, as well as more established businesses, navigate regulatory hurdles and gain revenue in a global economy.
The app features content tailored to your business interests and needs, which means potential entrepreneurs and CEOs alike are welcomed. This app has you covered whether you’re interested in launching a startup, need help growing your enterprise, or you have specific questions on issues like healthcare.
Easy-to-use “wizards” help you find the business and financial information most relevant to you, organized according to categories like Financing, Taxes and Credits, and Starting a Business.
The app features:
- Information, news and tools for a wide range of businesses, industries and sizes
- Resources geared specifically to companies that export, or want to export
- Guides on how to set up appointments with business resource centers
- Information and resources for women, minority and veteran-owned businesses
- Information on government loans and other forms of financial assistance
- Business-related news and blogs
- FAQs on how to start or expand an enterprise, especially small businesses
- Information on upcoming trade shows and other business-related events
The mobile app is based on the desktop version of the Business.USA.gov business portal (also known as: BusinessUSA or BusinessUSA.gov), both of which are created and managed by BusinessUSA, a federal agency managed jointly by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Small Business Administration.
You can download this app and other cool mobile government apps with just a few clicks from our USA.gov Federal Mobile Apps Directory. Federal agencies can get their apps in the directory by using the Federal Mobile Products Registry.