The head of the agency delegates to the CIO a number of information security responsibilities. The CIO in turn designates a senior agency information security officer.
- OMB M-04-25 Reporting Instructions for the Federal Information Security Management Act (PDF, 269 KB, 28 pages, August 2004)
- OMB M-05-04, Policies for Federal Agency Public Websites (PDF, 48 KB, 5 pages, December 2004)
- NIST Guidelines on Securing Public Web Servers (PDF, 960 KB, 142 pages, September 2007)
- E-Government Act of 2002 (Section 207)
- OMB Circular A-130 Appendix III, Management of Federal Information Resources
See more DigitalGov Resources
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org