The Site Scanning program automates a wide range of scans of public federal websites and generates data about website health and best practices. The program is a shared service provided by the Technology Transformation Services (TTS) at the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA).
We scan federal agencies for:
- The presence of agency websites and subdomains
- Server status, redirect status, and the relationship between the website and its domain
- Digital Analytics Program participation
- Use of the US Web Design System
- Search engine optimization
- Third party services
- Other best practices
Access the data directly
Learn more about the program, the scans, and the underlying data
Each scan and report page is documented in detail in the program’s documentation hub. The major sections include:
Contact the Site Scanning Team
Questions? Email the Site Scanning team.