Open to the public.
The U.S. Web Design System is a design system that’s built to grow — to help teams build better, more engaging websites for the American public. As a community, we’re committed to making USWDS the right choice for any federal website.
#uswds-public channel in our Slack at chat.18f.gov. Once approved, you will be added as a single-channel guest into the TTS-GSA Slack.
Who We Are
The U.S. Web Design System is an active open source community of government engineers, content specialists, and designers. Our contributors, both in and out of government, support dozens of agencies and nearly 200 websites. Learn more about contributing »
Community Manager: Dan Williams, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
What we do
We support the U.S. Web Design System’s efforts to make it easier to build accessible, mobile-friendly government websites for the American public.
- The U.S. Web Design System
- USWDS on GitHub
- Join the USWDS Slack
- Follow @USWDS on Twitter
- Email the USWDS team
- View our training video playlist
- 2021 Federal Plain Language Summit (09/21/2021)
- USWDS Monthly Call - September 2021 (09/16/2021)
- FedRAMP & DAP Case Study Part 2: Reporting and Decision-Making (09/01/2021)
- FedRAMP & DAP Case Study Part 1: Assessing Analytics Strategy (07/28/2021)
- Digital Meets Culture: Getting Your Culture in Line With Your Digital Strategy (07/15/2021)
- 2021 User Experience Summit (06/22/2021)
The Communities of Practice are hosted by digital.gov, a service of the Technology Transformation Services (TTS) within the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA is a federal agency subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and must comply with requests for records made under FOIA. As a result, all communications made on this Communities of Practice LISTSERV are subject to release under FOIA.
When participating in this CoP, follow Digital.gov Community Guidelines.
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »