Only federal employees are eligible to join.
To join, email AIfirstname.lastname@example.org with nothing in the subject.
Anyone is eligible to join.
To join, email AIPUBLICemail@example.com with nothing in the subject.
When the president signed the Executive Order 13859, Maintaining American Leadership in Artificial Intelligence, on February 11, 2019, it launched the American AI initiative to promote and protect AI technology and innovation in the United States.
Who We are
This community aims to unite federal employees who are active in, or interested in AI policy, technology, standards, and programs to accelerate the thoughtful adoption of AI across the federal government.
The AI CoP is being launched in coordination with the Federal Chief Information Officer (CIO).
What We Do
The AI CoP will bring together federal employees to:
- facilitate the sharing of best practices, use cases, and lessons learned, and
- advance and share tools, playbooks success stories with a community of interested professionals.
- Artificial Intelligence for Homeland Security: Developing the Strategy (03/31/2021)
- Tag Managers Part 2: Configuration Framework (03/24/2021)
- Tag Managers Part 1: The Data Layer (02/24/2021)
- How Chatbots Can Improve Customer Experience (02/23/2021)
- How To Navigate Challenges To Successfully A/B Test Your Emails (01/11/2021)
The Communities of Practice are hosted by digital.gov, a service of the Technology Transformation Services (TTS) within the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA is a federal agency subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and must comply with requests for records made under FOIA. As a result, all communications made on this Communities of Practice LISTSERV are subject to release under FOIA.
When participating in this CoP, follow Digital.gov Community Guidelines.
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »