We’ve recently added two powerful tools to the U.S. Web Design Standards development workflow that allow us to preview, test, and publish the Standards code more quickly and easily. Fractal Fractal is a powerful and flexible framework for building interactive component libraries. It’s similar to Jekyll (which we use to publish the Standards site) in one key respect: It operates primarily on simple file naming conventions. Organize your files in a specific way, using the content and data formats it understands, and it will generate a web site automatically.
- Introducing the 2019 Presidential Innovation Fellows
- Designing for Translation
- Out On the Front Lines of Civic Tech
- Health Tech Sprint Aims at Improving Care Access and Experience
- GSA Steps Up Security for .gov