Recently a segment on my favorite morning news program stopped me in my tracks. The young and attractive hosts (why are they always so young and attractive?) were demonstrating new appliances including a smart refrigerator. The fridge was equipped with all kinds of high-tech features including touch screen displays, a camera inside that allows you to see the contents and Wi-Fi connectivity. You can see inside your fridge while grocery shopping, how convenient!
Pat is a Computer Scientist at NIST MEP and serves as the Cybersecurity Program Manager. Pat has over 30 years of experience in Cybersecurity and worked on various NIST Cybersecurity guidance documents including, “NISTIR 7621 Small Business Information Security: The Fundamentals”.
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- Deep Dive: Using Data Technology + Innovation for Lyme Disease
- Go Beyond Coaching and Mentorship and Get Started as a Sponsor
- Using Augmented Reality to Teach Kids about Currency
- Deep Dive: How a Health Tech Sprint Pioneered an AI Ecosystem
Government API Community of Practice - Quarterly Check-In
Mar 27, 3p.m.
Federal Leadership & Professional Development Seminar Series: Professional Branding
Apr 1, 12p.m.
Caroline Jarrett on How to Design a Better Form
Apr 9, 2p.m.