In November, the U.S. Department of Education is holding a digital “report card” design challenge in Washington, D.C. to design tools, templates, and other innovative solutions to support data reporting requirements of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA). This blog post was originally published on their Office of Educational Technology’s blog. What if you could design a solution that would provide more accessible information for families and their advocates as they navigate students’ options for a great education?
The Office of Educational Technology is part of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Presidential Innovation Fellows Join FDA to Advance Digital Health
- Introducing USWDS 2.0
- Web Analytics: Why the Users Metric Just Got More Complicated
- Q&A With Ryan Day About GSA’s API Strategy
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- Innovative Approaches to the Opioid Crisis — April 30, 8am ET
- Government UX Summit 2019 — May 15, 9am ET
- DAP Learning Series: Using the analytics.usa.gov API — May 23, 2pm ET