In November, the U.S. Department of Education is holding a digital “report card” design challenge in Washington, D.C. to design tools, templates, and other innovative solutions to support data reporting requirements of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA). This blog post was originally published on their Office of Educational Technology’s blog. What if you could design a solution that would provide more accessible information for families and their advocates as they navigate students’ options for a great education?
The Office of Educational Technology is part of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Introducing the 2019 Presidential Innovation Fellows
- Designing for Translation
- Out On the Front Lines of Civic Tech
- Health Tech Sprint Aims at Improving Care Access and Experience
- GSA Steps Up Security for .gov