For months, I’ve been trying to figure out how to get leads for the OMB External Use Open Data Survey responses. I’ve attended Google Analytics seminars, asked for survey responses from some of our public facing sites, added a data request form to our /data page, and begged for leads from program owners. The result was very few leads and no indication of whether or not they were people who actually were looking for our data, used our data or just had a website resource access issue.
- Deep Dive: Using Data Technology + Innovation for Lyme Disease
- Go Beyond Coaching and Mentorship and Get Started as a Sponsor
- Using Augmented Reality to Teach Kids about Currency
- Deep Dive: How a Health Tech Sprint Pioneered an AI Ecosystem
- Why Our Country Needs More Civic Tech Leaders
Government API Community of Practice - Quarterly Check-In
Mar 27, 3p.m.
Caroline Jarrett on How to Design a Better Form
Apr 9, 2p.m.
An Introduction to the U.S. Data Federation
Apr 17, 1p.m.