I work for the Department of Veterans Affairs in a national benefits office that oversees Veterans life Insurance programs. Our office has held a couple of successful Twitter Town Halls. They get a little smoother each time because we make a point of adjusting our style based on our lessons learned. After answering a question about Twitter Town Halls on a listserv, DigitalGov.gov asked if I would write a blog about my experience.
Melodee Mercer is the Public Affairs Officer for the VA Insurance Center. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presidential Innovation Fellows Join FDA to Advance Digital Health
- Introducing USWDS 2.0
- Web Analytics: Why the Users Metric Just Got More Complicated
- Q&A With Ryan Day About GSA’s API Strategy
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- DAP Learning Series: Using the Advanced Analysis Tool — April 24, 1pm ET
- Indexing with Search.gov — April 25, 1pm ET
- Innovative Approaches to the Opioid Crisis — April 30, 8am ET