In April, Facebook made it possible for organizations to use chatbots to send and receive messages from users of Facebook Messenger. That’s a big deal. Facebook Messenger is now used by 900 million people every month. As the name implies, it’s a messaging platform that people use to send short messages to each other through the app. It’s the most popular messaging app in the U.S, and the second most popular of those apps worldwide, behind only WhatsApp (which Facebook also owns).
- Health Tech Sprint Aims at Improving Care Access and Experience
- GSA Steps Up Security for .gov
- A Design Challenge to Improve How School Data is Reported
- Want a More Innovative Agency? Encourage Employees to Experiment
- Collaborating for Better Design, Technology, and User Experience