Summary: Take a look at how we plan to preserve and pass on the digital history of the Obama administration. President Obama is the first “social media president”: the first to have @POTUS on Twitter, the first to go live on Facebook from the Oval Office, the first to answer questions from citizens on YouTube, the first to use a filter on Snapchat. Over the past eight years, the President, Vice President, First Lady, and the White House have used social media and technology to engage with people around the country and the world on the most important issues of our time (while having some fun along the way).
Kori Schulman is Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Digital Officer.
- Presidential Innovation Fellows Join FDA to Advance Digital Health
- Introducing USWDS 2.0
- Web Analytics: Why the Users Metric Just Got More Complicated
- Q&A With Ryan Day About GSA’s API Strategy
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- Innovative Approaches to the Opioid Crisis — April 30, 8am ET
- Government UX Summit 2019 — May 15, 9am ET
- DAP Learning Series: Using the analytics.usa.gov API — May 23, 2pm ET