Summary: Take a look at how we plan to preserve and pass on the digital history of the Obama administration. President Obama is the first “social media president”: the first to have @POTUS on Twitter, the first to go live on Facebook from the Oval Office, the first to answer questions from citizens on YouTube, the first to use a filter on Snapchat. Over the past eight years, the President, Vice President, First Lady, and the White House have used social media and technology to engage with people around the country and the world on the most important issues of our time (while having some fun along the way).
Kori Schulman is Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Digital Officer.
- Health Tech Sprint Aims at Improving Care Access and Experience
- GSA Steps Up Security for .gov
- A Design Challenge to Improve How School Data is Reported
- Want a More Innovative Agency? Encourage Employees to Experiment
- Collaborating for Better Design, Technology, and User Experience