18F Editor’s note: This is a guest post by Karim Said of NASA. Karim was instrumental in NASA’s successful HTTPS and HSTS migration, and we’re happy to help Karim share the lessons NASA learned from that process. In 2015, the White House Office of Management and Budget released M-15-13, a “Policy to Require Secure Connections across Federal Websites and Web Services”. The memorandum emphasizes the importance of protecting the privacy and security of the public’s browsing activities on the web, and sets a goal to bring all federal websites and services to a consistent standard of enforcing HTTPS and HSTS.
- Health Tech Sprint Aims at Improving Care Access and Experience
- GSA Steps Up Security for .gov
- A Design Challenge to Improve How School Data is Reported
- Want a More Innovative Agency? Encourage Employees to Experiment
- Collaborating for Better Design, Technology, and User Experience