This post was also published on the GSA blog. In February 2018, the White House released its implementation plan to modernize IT infrastructure across the federal government. As a result, several initiatives are underway to achieve this goal. Paying specific attention to mobile friendliness, customer experience, and innovation, the federal government is changing how we approach design, development and user experience. GSA’s Office of Government-wide Policy (OGP) is working to align with these initiatives, and improve collaboration to promote a unified message about IT design and accessibility.
Director of the Government-wide IT Accessibility Program at GSA.
- Deep Dive: Using Data Technology + Innovation for Lyme Disease
- Go Beyond Coaching and Mentorship and Get Started as a Sponsor
- Using Augmented Reality to Teach Kids about Currency
- Deep Dive: How a Health Tech Sprint Pioneered an AI Ecosystem
- Why Our Country Needs More Civic Tech Leaders
Government API Community of Practice - Quarterly Check-In
Mar 27, 3p.m.
Caroline Jarrett on How to Design a Better Form
Apr 9, 2p.m.
An Introduction to the U.S. Data Federation
Apr 17, 1p.m.