This post was also published on the GSA blog. In February 2018, the White House released its implementation plan to modernize IT infrastructure across the federal government. As a result, several initiatives are underway to achieve this goal. Paying specific attention to mobile friendliness, customer experience, and innovation, the federal government is changing how we approach design, development and user experience. GSA’s Office of Government-wide Policy (OGP) is working to align with these initiatives, and improve collaboration to promote a unified message about IT design and accessibility.
Director of the Government-wide IT Accessibility Program at GSA.
- Designing for Translation
- Out On the Front Lines of Civic Tech
- Health Tech Sprint Aims at Improving Care Access and Experience
- GSA Steps Up Security for .gov
- A Design Challenge to Improve How School Data is Reported