Summary: We’d like to hear from you on whether and how to increase your ability to get and use your data. Many of us store our email and photos with cloud services companies or track our finances on bank websites instead of in a checkbook register. Our medical records are stored electronically at hospitals and doctors’ offices. Permitting service providers to store and manage personal data has proven popular because it is enormously convenient and enables companies to make many services better.
Jay Shambaugh is a member of the Council of Economic Advisors.
- Introducing the New Robotic Process Automation Community of Practice
- How Presidential Innovation Fellows and 18F Support One Another in Agencies
- Presidential Innovation Fellows Join FDA to Advance Digital Health
- Introducing USWDS 2.0
- Web Analytics: Why the Users Metric Just Got More Complicated
- 2019 Virtual Student Federal Service (VSFS) Info Session — May 21, 12pm ET
- DAP Learning Series: Using the analytics.usa.gov API — May 23, 2pm ET
- U.S. Web Design System: May Monthly Call — May 23, 2pm ET