Memorandum: A Six Month Update on How We’ve Been Using Data, and How it Benefits All Americans To: The American People From: Dr. DJ Patil, U.S. Chief Data Scientist Date: August 19, 2015 In my last memorandum, I discussed the opportunity to unleash the power of data to benefit all Americans. Now that it’s been six months, I wanted to provide an update on my team’s progress. As I’ve had a chance to explore the different areas we’re working on across the government, it’s clear that this is the most data-driven Administration we’ve ever had.
- Health Tech Sprint Aims at Improving Care Access and Experience
- GSA Steps Up Security for .gov
- A Design Challenge to Improve How School Data is Reported
- Want a More Innovative Agency? Encourage Employees to Experiment
- Collaborating for Better Design, Technology, and User Experience