Social Security joins you and your family in celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month, which runs from September 15 to October 15. We know the contributions of Hispanics can be traced to before the origins of the United States with the discovery, exploration, and naming of many places in our nation, such as state names like California, Colorado, and Texas and city names like San Antonio, Santa Barbara, and Boca Raton. Hispanics have influenced every facet of life, from language to our cultural development.
Doug Walker is Deputy Commissioner, Communications at the Social Security Administration.
- Presidential Innovation Fellows Join FDA to Advance Digital Health
- Introducing USWDS 2.0
- Web Analytics: Why the Users Metric Just Got More Complicated
- Q&A With Ryan Day About GSA’s API Strategy
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- DAP Learning Series: Using the Advanced Analysis Tool — April 24, 1pm ET
- Indexing with Search.gov — April 25, 1pm ET
- Innovative Approaches to the Opioid Crisis — April 30, 8am ET