This week marks a special anniversary for GSA as we celebrate our Data-to-Decision (D2D) platform since its launch in the fall of 2015. D2D is GSA’s data management platform that collects, manages, and analyzes complex data to enable data-driven decision-making. Over the past year, GSA has made major strides forward in understanding how accurate and insightful data can help us be a more data-driven organization. I am proud to say that D2D now has more than 1,000 users and over 100 published dashboards across GSA!
David A. Shive is the Chief Information Officer for the U.S. General Services Administration.
- Presidential Innovation Fellows Join FDA to Advance Digital Health
- Introducing USWDS 2.0
- Web Analytics: Why the Users Metric Just Got More Complicated
- Q&A With Ryan Day About GSA’s API Strategy
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- Crowdsourcing for Access & Engagement at the Library of Congress — April 23, 2pm ET
- DAP Learning Series: Using the Advanced Analysis Tool — April 24, 1pm ET
- Indexing with Search.gov — April 25, 1pm ET