Improving the way the government delivers information technology (IT) solutions to its customers isn’t just a goal, it’s our mission. We at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) know that by publishing our open source code, the public can help us come up with new and better IT solutions. In advance of the new Federal Source Code Policy and in support of the Administration’s Open Government Initiative, we have been publishing content on GitHub for over a year, and it now includes source code for a mobile application for trademarks.
David Chiles is Chief Technology Officer at USPTO.
- Presidential Innovation Fellows Join FDA to Advance Digital Health
- Introducing USWDS 2.0
- Web Analytics: Why the Users Metric Just Got More Complicated
- Q&A With Ryan Day About GSA’s API Strategy
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- Innovative Approaches to the Opioid Crisis — April 30, 8am ET
- Government UX Summit 2019 — May 15, 9am ET
- DAP Learning Series: Using the analytics.usa.gov API — May 23, 2pm ET