This post was originally published on GSA.gov We have the best jobs in government, period. Each day we wake up empowered to solve critical issues facing public safety, national security, healthcare, and transportation. As Presidential Innovation Fellows (PIF), we are part of our nation’s Technology Transformation Services at the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). We joined the federal government as entrepreneurs-in-residence to help federal agencies provide more accessible, efficient, and effective products and services to the American people and to tackle tough national problems.
- Go Beyond Coaching and Mentorship and Get Started as a Sponsor
- Using Augmented Reality to Teach Kids about Currency
- Deep Dive: How a Health Tech Sprint Pioneered an AI Ecosystem
- Why Our Country Needs More Civic Tech Leaders
- Introducing the 2019 Presidential Innovation Fellows
DAP Learning Series: Understanding When to Use Sessions vs. Unique Pageviews
Mar 20, 2p.m.
Caroline Jarrett on How to Design a Better Form
Apr 9, 2p.m.
An Introduction to the U.S. Data Federation
Apr 17, 1p.m.